The mindset of my neighbor

Ulty

Using a "trusty ole" Remington 870 for home defense?  I hope he practiced quite a bit with that thing because unless it's the breaching model then that's going to be hard to get around corners and draw up on any intruders.  Shotguns have their place in defense but not the "trusty ole" type.  Leave those for hunting.

I know guns very well and own several.  This guy is an idiot and it seems like he dreams of the day he gets to use one on another human.  That's the last thing any gun owner should want to do. 

• Plus1 4

6 hours ago, darkhorse85 said:

Using a "trusty ole" Remington 870 for home defense?  I hope he practiced quite a bit with that thing because unless it's the breaching model then that's going to be hard to get around corners and draw up on any intruders.  Shotguns have their place in defense but not the "trusty ole" type.  Leave those for hunting.

I know guns very well and own several.  This guy is an idiot and it seems like he dreams of the day he gets to use one on another human.  That's the last thing any gun owner should want to do. 

Yeah....I forgot to mention that I found it funny that he claims to use an 870 for home defense but had a bunch of scary black ARs at the range. 

This is is nothing more than a propaganda piece maybe written by the kremlin for the NRA.