*** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

7 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I say we sacrifice @teachercd to the football gods and maybe they’ll let us beat OSU and keep our boner.

I’m personally not against this, I just got my boner back around midweek so I don’t want to think about losing it again already this early.

The real question is which method of sacrifice do we use? Throw him into a volcano? Or feed him to the goats?

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, husker B-rent said:

I’m personally not against this, I just got my boner back around midweek so I don’t want to think about losing it again already this early.

The real question is which method of sacrifice do we use? Throw him into a volcano? Or feed him to the goats?

I think karma dictates it should be the usual virgin thrown into a volcano method.:lol:

• Haha 6

Watched niu beat my redbirds in week 1.  It was an ugly game offensively neither QBs was very good.  It ended up 24 to 10 but it was close until the very end.  There is no way they score very much they will have to play a game similar to the one 2 years ago to win.  If Martinez and the oline dont shart down their legs the whole game  it shouldn't be close at the end.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to *** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***