*** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

4 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Not sure how it makes a difference, remember a team last week who played NIU  who was ranked and didn't go so well.  Different teams, different plays.

Uh what? Common opponents and the eye test is a large factor in how you are viewed and ranked. And you missed my main point.. that this is a better team than USA and we are performing better against said team. 

4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Alex Daniels isn't a player on our team. Are you sure you're a Husker fan?

You're so witty, apparently you're too much of a moron to realize phones decide exactly what thy want to say.  You know exactly who I meant but you're too much of a dipsh!te to know the difference.  I forgot though, you've always been a dbag, fortunately I don't ignore dbags like others.

9 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Not sure how it makes a difference, remember a team last week who played NIU  who was ranked and didn't go so well.  Different teams, different plays.

Agreed. How do explain Minnesota rolling Ohio State and then us rolling Minnesota for our first win? 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

Uh what? Common opponents and the eye test is a large factor in how you are viewed and ranked. And you missed my main point.. that this is a better team than USA and we are performing better against said team. 

No, you actually missed it.  Common teams dont matter, one day one team beats the decent team, the next another team who plays different does.  It's not the team, it's the week.  Anyone can beat anyone after each week.

• Mavric changed the title to *** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***