*** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

36 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Hey, I watched him as a Las Vegas Star, don't you dare talk about Tony "I ate 3 or 4 minor leaguers" Gwynn.  He was an awesome person BTW as is Kevin McRenolds.  Hell I met Danny White and Tom Landry at a Las Vegas Stars game.

I had no idea we were in the presence of Greatness!

10 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Nothing like coming home only to find that the Nebrasks game you thought you DVR'd got moved to another channel by Fox leaving you with a recording of Iowa-Iowa State instead.

Thanks Trump.

Thank god BTN next game.  Plus Fox is WAY too many commercials .... long commercials, one kickoff play, long commercials, one series, long commercials, minor injury, long commercials, score, long commercials, ref's challenge, long commercials, timeout, long commercials, etc etc.  Equal to David Max ads.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, southernoregonhusker said:

You were born in 74 with a 5 year old daughter?  Who is the sick old fart? ;)

First, your comment makes no sense but then again you do not seem to be that smart anyway. It is ok..you are limited by your IQ. And I was not born in 74. I like that number and it has significance for me. I was born in 86. So, why don’t you save whatever smart comments you have for yourself because you do not have many smart things to add.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to *** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***