*** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

4 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

You're so witty, apparently you're too much of a moron to realize phones decide exactly what thy want to say.  You know exactly who I meant but you're too much of a dipsh!te to know the difference.  I forgot though, you've always been a dbag, fortunately I don't ignore dbags like others.

Who did you mean? Your phone autocorrected Darrion or Damion to Alex? Did you mean Alex Davis? Because I didn't say anything about him. I tried having actual conversatiom with you about one of our players and you had slick s#!t to say. Ya get what ya give.

Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

Hey, I watched him as a Las Vegas Star, don't you dare talk about Tony "I ate 3 or 4 minor leaguers" Gwynn.  He was an awesome person BTW as is Kevin McRenolds.  Hell I met Danny White and Tom Landry at a Las Vegas Stars game.

My husband grew up in Vegas. His best friend lived in Tony’s neighborhood. Said he was always out playing or yelling at kids. Just like a real person. Super nice and very approachable 

Just now, krc1995 said:

My husband grew up in Vegas. His best friend lived in Tony’s neighborhood. Said he was always out playing or yelling at kids. Just like a real person. Super nice and very approachable 

He was cool, when we moved here wasn't anywhere near his neighborhood but he came out to all of us during the season(along with the Santiago's, Kevin McReynolds, Jose Cora etc) and taught us a lot.  Tony I met 3 or 4 times, just a cool guy, loved him to death.

1 minute ago, PaulCrewe said:

It won’t happen, but it should be a legit open competition on the entire(guessing Jameis is a fairly significant injury) OLine this week.  Mix and match groups all week.  No reasoning for the same main guys getting all the top reps this week

Jamies hurts, he has played well.

• Mavric changed the title to *** Official Northern Illinois Game Thread ***