What did we Learn? (The NIU Huskies Edition)

I learned that:

(1) we are capable of playing four quarters of football

(2) our defense is much improved if our offense don’t keep them out there for long stretches of time

(3) we really need a good kicker as soon as possible

(4) we are not committing many fouls which is impressive

(5) our special teams (other than the kicking game) played very well and had two blocked punts.

(6) Either Frost makes some very suspect play calls at some stretches of the game or Martinez is unable to execute what Frost is asking...either way, our play calling needs to improve heading to the Ohio state game

(7) Frost needs to consider injecting Vedral into the game when Martinez struggles.

(8) Honas and Domann are special players

(9) First game in a long time that made me hopeful for the future.

• Fire 2

10 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Something is wrong with Martinez.  I dont care what frost or anyone says, hes getting high, hes got gf issues, hes debating coming out of the closed, hes afraid of his roomate, hes got turf toe, his hair tickles his ear every time he throws, hes debating on turning in his publishers clearing house card, he became allergic to the color white, i dont know but its something.  If he cant get his head clear he needs to sit.  He thinks hes the guy, but he sure as hell hasnt shown that hes the guy.

He's not getting high enough.... Dude needs to relax, somebody slip him a 1:1 gummy.

• Plus1 2