What did we Learn? (The NIU Huskies Edition)

9 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Something is wrong with Martinez.  I dont care what frost or anyone says, hes getting high, hes got gf issues, hes debating coming out of the closed, hes afraid of his roomate, hes got turf toe, his hair tickles his ear every time he throws, hes debating on turning in his publishers clearing house card, he became allergic to the color white, i dont know but its something.  If he cant get his head clear he needs to sit.  He thinks hes the guy, but he sure as hell hasnt shown that hes the guy.

I agreed up until the sit part. Something is off with him, but even being off I trust he's our best QB. Taking him out for a series or 2 is an option assuming the coaches tell them they're going to do it ahead of time.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Something is wrong with Martinez.  I dont care what frost or anyone says, hes getting high, hes got gf issues, hes debating coming out of the closed, hes afraid of his roomate, hes got turf toe, his hair tickles his ear every time he throws, hes debating on turning in his publishers clearing house card, he became allergic to the color white, i dont know but its something.  If he cant get his head clear he needs to sit.  He thinks hes the guy, but he sure as hell hasnt shown that hes the guy.

Some of your "issues" he propose speak more to you than him

• Thanks 4

O line still looks like dog s#!t. Adrian was better, but he still isn't playing as good as he could be.

That D is a thing of beauty! A little concerned about the drive they gave e up in the 4th, but overall a great performance.

The only good thing about special teams is the kick off team can really pop guys!