Chances of Gameday at Nebraska for Ohio State

knapplc

35 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Gary Sharpe mentioned that there will be extra segments aired and a heavy ESPN presence in Lincoln even if Game Day is elsewhere. I guess that’s what he means. 

He also mentioned that the projection of 10,000 plus OSU fans is expected. Not sure where that projection came from or if that’s even a lot. 

I doubt seriously that Ohio State got 10,ooo tickets from UNL for this game.   If there are any games that would sell out even in a 'tough' sell market (I don't think NU tickets this year were all that hard to sell), so Ohio State fans would have to be scalping them in addition to their allotment of a few thousand at most.   If they offer enough money, I am sure some Husker fans would take hundreds of dollars but that will be hard to tell since they wear red as well.  

6 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I doubt seriously that Ohio State got 10,ooo tickets from UNL for this game.   If there are any games that would sell out even in a 'tough' sell market (I don't think NU tickets this year were all that hard to sell), so Ohio State fans would have to be scalping them in addition to their allotment of a few thousand at most.   If they offer enough money, I am sure some Husker fans would take hundreds of dollars but that will be hard to tell since they wear red as well.  

Just relaying what was said. I thought 10000 was high. Is this even a big game for them? 

4 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Just relaying what was said. I thought 10000 was high. Is this even a big game for them? 

Oh, I think this is a 'big game' for Ohio State.  We are still Nebraska and some Buckeye fans wouold no doubt want to make trip to Lincoln just so they can see what REAL college football is all about!     

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Oh, I think this is a 'big game' for Ohio State.  We are still Nebraska and some Buckeye fans wouold no doubt want to make trip to Lincoln just so they can see what REAL college football is all about!     

Lol right, ohio state has no idea what real college football is.  They run this conference.  Everything goes through OSU. Ask michigan.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

The fact we were selling non season ticket holders 3 ticket packages and single games seats to the public.  Nebraska is not having the easiest time selling the stadium out. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, KingBlank said:

The fact we were selling non season ticket holders 3 ticket packages and single games seats to the public.  Nebraska is not having the easiest time selling the stadium out. 

Oh fer sure. The sellout streak is in serious jeopardy. Didn’t lose it through Callahan, Pelini or Riley but now, now we’re having a tough time selling tickets. :facepalm:

*that’s what I get for clicking “view this post anyway”.*

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 4
  • Fire 1