Chances of Gameday at Nebraska for Ohio State

knapplc

7 hours ago, KingBlank said:

The fact we were selling non season ticket holders 3 ticket packages and single games seats to the public.  Nebraska is not having the easiest time selling the stadium out. 

Those tickets sold out extremely fast so your comment is kind of jaded to the negative of it 

11 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Those tickets sold out extremely fast so your comment is kind of jaded to the negative of it 

There are still single tickets available to games so what are you trying to say? 

11 hours ago, hskrfan4life said:

Are we sure they aren't the tickets that are returned by the opposing team?

Yes

11 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Oh fer sure. The sellout streak is in serious jeopardy. Didn’t lose it through Callahan, Pelini or Riley but now, now we’re having a tough time selling tickets. :facepalm:

*that’s what I get for clicking “view this post anyway”.*

I'm assuming you don't have tickets and 5000 emails that came this year encouraging you ticket holders to buy more tickets.  Keep trying

13 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

There are still single tickets available to games so what are you trying to say? 

Yes

For Indiana that’s it. Which will be sold out very soon.  There are single game tickets always available, has been for 20 years . You are making it seem like we are struggling to sell out, which is false. Stop grasping at straws.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2019 at 9:52 AM, knapplc said:

They just announced the kickoff for Ohio State will be at 6:30, with the game on ABC. The Buckeyes will be undefeated and ranked in the Top Ten after they take care of Miami (OH) next weekend.

Nebraska will not be ranked, but would be 3-1 if we beat Illinois in Champaign.

Two marquee teams. College blue-bloods. It would make for a compelling backdrop for the game.

Wow! I can’t believe this was even a thought. You’re not a top tier program anymore. I’m not sure what you think you’ve accomplished since the turn of the century that would qualify you as marquee? 

15 minutes ago, ISU_Bear said:

Wow! I can’t believe this was even a thought. You’re not a top tier program anymore. I’m not sure what you think you’ve accomplished since the turn of the century that would qualify you as marquee? 

Yeah. How dare we have idle, fun speculation while being fans of this sport, watching games.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, ISU_Bear said:

Well they went to your Farmers Only convention to watch you s#!t the bed again. Lincoln is at least 1 or 2 steps up from that

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4