B1G Week 4

Undone

Pretty big game starting at 11:00 with Michigan at Wisconsin. Coming out of the summer I would have said that Michigan's chances of winning were probably at around 75%. Now with how bad their offensive struggles have been combined with Wisconsin's stout rushing defense, I'd say it's probably 50/50.

ESPN's site has Wisconsin currently sitting at 3.5 favorites.

3 minutes ago, Undone said:

Pretty big game starting at 11:00 with Michigan at Wisconsin. Coming out of the summer I would have said that Michigan's chances of winning were probably at around 75%. Now with how bad their offensive struggles have been combined with Wisconsin's stout rushing defense, I'd say it's probably 50/50.

ESPN's site has Wisconsin currently sitting at 3.5 favorites.

I will be at this game.  First non-Husker college game I've gone to.  Will be interesting.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....the B1G schedules:

4 - 11:00am games

1 - 2:30 game

1 - 7:00 game

WTF????

Does the conference really think most people love watching football in the morning and not in the evening?

I don't mind it....unless my team loses....then it's a very long day.

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....the B1G schedules:

4 - 11:00am games

1 - 2:30 game

1 - 7:00 game

WTF????

Does the conference really think most people love watching football in the morning and not in the evening?

To be fair - and I'm sure you know this - it pretty much the networks that have control of this.  

Fox chose the 11AM slot for their premeir matchup and went with Michigan/Wisconsin.  Michigan State/Northwestern got that slot on ABC.  So that's pretty good coverage.  

Then there are three time slots on BTN.  Ohio State got the afternoon slot and NU/IU got the prime time slot.  And one game was going to be in the 11AM slot on BTN.  

So basically the only thing they could have done was move either Indiana/UConn or Rutgers/BC to an afternoon kick.  But perhaps they thought they'd get both of those games out of the way early so the bigger matchups would be by themselves.  :dunno

On 9/17/2019 at 6:06 PM, nic said:

Mavric. I am jealous.

Michigan beat Wisconsin last year because they couldn't pass the ball. Now they throw it to Taylor which is completely unfair. ;) I am predicting a Michigan loss. :(

Also curious how Sparty vs NW turns out.

Michigan has had 2 weeks to figure out how to defend this new Taylor as a receiver threat.  I think Michigan wins a close one.