B1G Week 4

Undone

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Wisconsin out gaining Michigan 312-96 at half

Michigan got about 60 yards on their first play

Forgot to ask you this, also: are you wearing Husker gear??

I didn't expect this kind of blowout at all. Taylor had 143 yards on 12 carries when the score was 14-0 with about 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter...wow.

Michigan's defense in the first quarter of that game looked about as bad as ours did when we played the Wolverines last year.

On Taylor's first long TD run, it looked like Michigan wasn't even there to play the game, and their awareness was awful. Safety checks out of his run fit position - where he would have sealed off the big gap for Taylor - runs back 15 yards and takes himself totally out of the play.

I honestly couldn't believe how pathetic Michigan's defense was. I'm pretty sure Wisconsin's not going to run all over Michigan State like that on 10/12.

10 hours ago, Husker Poyer said:

Northwestern looked TERRIBLE vs Michigan State.  I know historically Michigan State puts together a very good defense, but they had Fitzgerald clueless out there.  

Spoiler alert: Northwestern’s offense looks pretty terrible against almost everyone.  

One would have thought they had nowhere to go but up after being #108 in the country in total offense last year.  Yet they’ve managed to go down - currently #121.