Possible Bowl Game Destinations

Warrior

• 3 weeks later...

One of the things I love about college football are the bowl games. I had some down time and thought I'd look around and see where NU is projected to go. I know it is all a big guess at this point, but I do enjoy looking at the possible match ups. These are picks after last week not ones from months ago. I am not speculating on if or where they will go. Just showing what others are saying.  I will be in Florida during the holidays and hoping NU will end up down there, but I will be happy for them if they qualify for any bowl game (unless its the Independence Bowl in Shreveport because that venue sucks in SO many ways). Beat the Illini! 

Buckeye Wire

Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl

Big Ten vs. Mountain West

Projection: Nebraska vs. Air Force

+++++++++

College Football News

New Era Pinstripe Bowl

Friday, December 27
3:20 ET, ESPN
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, NY
ACC vs. Big Ten
Projection: North Carolina vs. Nebraska

++++++++++

ESPN

Quick Lane Bowl
Ford Field, Detroit
Dec. 26, 8 p.m., ESPN

Bonagura: Florida State vs. Nebraska
Schlabach: Louisville vs. Nebraska

+++++++++

Saturday Blitz

Gator Bowl: Nebraska vs. South Carolina
7 p.m. ET, ESPN – Jacksonville, Fla.

++++++++++

247 SPORTS

Pinstripe Bowl – Projection: Florida State vs. Nebraska

247Sports take: ...Willie Taggart vs. Scott Frost in the battle of "we expected more this season" bowl. In all seriousness, Nebraska remains a threat to win its side of the Big Ten while Florida State is a couple plays away from being 3-0. The margin for the Seminoles is that razor-thin right now.

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to Possible Bowl Game Destinations
On 8/28/2019 at 3:15 PM, Hans Gruber said:

I get that we all have higher expectations than that.

But after back-to-back 4-8 years, we shouldn't be surprised that some people aren't expecting a run for the division title. Especially after the way we blew at 17 point lead in 1 1/2 quarters to CU....

FIFY:D

I expected to go 8-4 this season.  Lucky breaks 9-3. (4-8 is a hard tuen around in the B1G)  CU was a hard loss.  A lot more questions than answers.  After 3 losing seasons in 4 years, I'll take a bowl.  Any bowl.  Extra practices, another national tv game and "proof" that the program is improving.  I still think we can shock some people as NIU seemed to have us trending upwards.  Continue against Illinois and see what happens.