Possible Bowl Game Destinations

Warrior

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

FIFY:D

I expected to go 8-4 this season.  Lucky breaks 9-3. (4-8 is a hard tuen around in the B1G)  CU was a hard loss.  A lot more questions than answers.  After 3 losing seasons in 4 years, I'll take a bowl.  Any bowl.  Extra practices, another national tv game and "proof" that the program is improving.  I still think we can shock some people as NIU seemed to have us trending upwards.  Continue against Illinois and see what happens. 

The only thing we cant be is 12-0.  CU loss was hard for the ego, but best for the team. The lesson learned far outweigh what was actually lost. We should thank them. 

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, Redux said:

Play any of the remaining teams like we did Colorado, we will be lucky to get to 6 or 7 wins

If we play four, five, or more teams like we did Colorado, I won't know it because I have maybe one more game like that in me before I quit.  Not worth the stress. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

What facts suggest we'll be in a "crappy December bowl game?"

The facts are just how bad we have looked and played for the better part of our first 3 games.  The facts are we have done nothing significant in decades but the kool aid guzzling fans think we are relevant.

Just now, 10_point_buck said:

The facts are just how bad we have looked and played for the better part of our first 3 games.  The facts are we have done nothing significant in decades but the kool aid guzzling fans think we are relevant.

Those "facts" aren't facts it's your opinion. The fact is we're 2-1. The fact is we have an opportunity to win the next 9 games on our schedule. There's also the fact that Northwestern was terrible in non-con last year and won the west. Your opinion on how the team has looked has zero impact on the next 9 games and certainly doesn't prove we'll be in a crappy bowl. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Those "facts" aren't facts it's your opinion. The fact is we're 2-1. The fact is we have an opportunity to win the next 9 games on our schedule. There's also the fact that Northwestern was terrible in non-con last year and won the west. Your opinion on how the team has looked has zero impact on the next 9 games and certainly doesn't prove we'll be in a crappy bowl. 

So, we have looked good the first 3 games?  Hmmmm ....ok, have another kool aid