Who should Never Trump Conservatives vote for/support?

Non- Trump Conservative - Who do we vote for in General Election  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Yes, he was one of the guys I was thinking of. Also Hickleickrdoperlooper (however you spell his crazy name - I think of Clem Kadiddlehopper from Red Skelton days) ok it is Hickenlooper .   

I think he is now running for Senate right?  Not that that rules him out, but we need to get that GOP seat flipped in CO and he's got good chances.

My dream - we flip AZ, CO and WI in Senate AND keep our house folks AND get the orange whip out of the white house.

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

I think he is now running for Senate right?  Not that that rules him out, but we need to get that GOP seat flipped in CO and he's got good chances.

My dream - we flip AZ, CO and WI in Senate AND keep our house folks AND get the orange whip out of the white house.

Yes - he is running for Senate -- which is the best option for him.     Just maybe wt the Ukraine thing blowing up now, there might be reasons to impeach Trump that the GOP can't deny -- however never underestimate the power of a cult.

• Plus1 1