Starting a petition to bring back diamond formation

I get dibs on the first quarter. Shotgun split slot, wandale on one side and Washington on the other.  We will run hb wheel, x post. Hb power and a read option.  I will then go to flexbone the next possession.  I'll toy with the other Nebraska fans and I'll run 5 wide (leach-esque offense).  I'll proceed to see the responses and I will find out that my flexbone scheme got a 5 star review from the fans only to find out my 5 wide scheme got a one star.

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Gage County said:

Does this count as a diamond? If so, I hate it.

I've been putting Husker games on in the background since C-19. YT might run out of content before this is over. Gonna put the 2000 Notre Dumb game on next. 

No, that's the Flex-Bone.  Frank used it a lot around 2000 but didn't use it right.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 1:10 AM, huskerfan333157 said:

Washington, Robinson and mills in the backfield.  You have noa and spielman as the wideouts. We could fake Washington one way and give it to Robinson the other way!!

Okay, I'm being sarcastic but we do have some great playmakers.  I feel like we should line up Robinson more at running back.

The diamond formation is awesome!