Starting a petition to bring back diamond formation

10 hours ago, Undone said:

I kind of think we should run that play in the first quarter against Ohio State, honestly. There is basically nothing to lose; might as well try to stun them with some weird s***.

We could punt on every third down. Get into their heads! 

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Undone said:

I kind of think we should run that play in the first quarter against Ohio State, honestly. There is basically nothing to lose; might as well try to stun them with some weird s***.

I drove to Columbus in 18 and witnessed that 2 foot backwards kickoff, that was some weird $#^+ let me tell ya.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, runningblind said:

I want to start a petition to never have Wan'Dale run the ball again.  That means we have no more functional RB left and that is a great way to get him hurt.

Part of the advantage of SF offense is to have guys that can do 2 or 3 things in the same series - if offense doesn't sub defense won't have time to.  If defense has a pass defense on the field the advantage to move an extra WR to TE and another WR to RB would be a nice run advantage.

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm sure Scott will have some fun wrinkles for Ohio State, but we should also prepare ourselves for hearty diet of bubble screens, seemingly practiced by every coach in football. 

Bubble screens are awesome and a huge piece of the spread RPO game. Just like any play, when they are executed poorly they don’t work well.  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1