Forfeit to Ohio State now!

12 minutes ago, Kiz said:

I actually think we can win.  

I watched the first 5 minutes of Ohio State v Miami yesterday and Miami was up 5-0!  I stopped watching after that.  Did anything else happen?

Reminds me of a Houston vs Buffalo playoff game a few decades back.

There is no way in hell I’m proclaiming this is a definite loss. This defense has shown they can play at a high level. The offense has shown it can move up and down the field at will. They have proven they can play games with very few penalties and turnovers. The defense has proven they can get turnovers. 

The reason people are pessimistic is that they haven’t put all that together in one game. 

If we had done that yesterday, our score would have been similar to OSUs. And ours was against a power 5 program. 

If we can do that next weekend, we have a chance. The city and crowd are going to be wound tight. It’s going to be a fun weekend. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

I won't say it is an automatic loss but we are going to have see a different team than we've seen in the first four games. Coming out in the first half sleep walking like last night will lead to a loss. 4 fumbles lost and 11-119 yrds in penalties isn't going to cut it. OL needs to step up and play respectably at a min., AM needs to take care of the ball and make smart decisions. Defense will have to have their best game of the year. Kicking games at least needs to ascend to being mediocre. And hopefully, Mo & JD will be able to bounce back from the utter beating they both endured last night. Possible, but I'm not putting any money on it.

• Plus1 2
24 minutes ago, funhusker said:

As much as I’ve seen this reference over the past 12 hours, this needs to be a Gameday sign!

Whether joking or not, please don't make this a sign to display on ESPN game day for all to see.   At least reference Japan, not Germany, as far too many think the"N" on our helmets stands for Nowledge already.    

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4