What new faces will we see next week? How will they play?

C-4

We need all the help we can get versus Ohio State on the big stage. So any guys who are redshirting but have potential to help... this is the time to bring them in.

Is Green’s conditioning to par? How will he look?

Any special packages featuring Luke? Lord knows we could use his speed at QB. Or is that too much to ask of a true Freshman?

Pola-Gates? Hickman? Ty Robinson? Etc.

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Nobody who hasn’t played major minutes is going to step in and be the hero next week unless there is a major injury. 

The staff isnt keeping some guy guy on the bench just so he can be put in against OSU to surprise everyone. 

I disagree. No one is expecting a redshirt hero, but it’s plenty reasonable to believe Green in specific was kept for our four biggest games (including Oh St). That was the major consensus before the season starting among Nebraska’s reporters. 

2 minutes ago, C-4 said:

I disagree. No one is expecting a redshirt hero, but it’s plenty reasonable to believe Green in specific was kept for our four biggest games (including Oh St). That was the major consensus before the season starting among Nebraska’s reporters. 

At most, he would be used for depth....which is at our deepest position. 

• Plus1 1

I doubt we'll see ANY new guys who we haven't seen already. Teams that play rookies are much more likely to make mistakes and we need to cut out that part of our repertoire. I was really impressed with the backup RBs who came in though...thought they did a bang up job. I hope we play Adrian Martinez' twin brother, the one who played in the second half.....he was great! We need to see a lot more of him.

• Plus1 2