Guest picker for College Gameday

BoNeyard

Who should be the guest picker for ESPN College Gameday? 

I say, Frank Solich. Let’s bring him back and on national television end the curse. 

Everything for this upcoming weekend is lining up for another, “here we go again” moment. National spotlight, night game, versus a highly ranked big name program, and the Huskers underachieve. Not to say one night in the near future we will be ready for a moment like this, but Frost has a big rebuild still going on. As it stands, the outcome and performance of this game seems predictable.

So what better way to throw off the trajectory of this predictable outcome? Bring Solich to campus and end this curse that has been looming over Lincoln for the last 16 years.

It’s time.

• Plus1 2

The obvious choice is Tim Miles. He's still on the UNL payroll and he's lolling about his house as a couch potato. See, his Twitter profile picture. 

The thing of it is Miles is very, very funny. Funnier than the late Johnny Carson. His future is not as a basketball coach as evidenced by his failure to ever beat the hated Creighton Bluejays (little brother). I personally will never forgive him for that sin! 

But he'd be great as college basketball color man. Much better than Dan Dockich. As good as Tim would be on TV, he'll never be as good as Lincoln's own Nick Bahe (son of Rich Bahe). 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Thurston from Pender said:

The obvious choice is Tim Miles. He's still on the UNL payroll and he's lolling about his house as a couch potato. See, his Twitter profile picture. 

The thing of it is Miles is very, very funny. Funnier than the late Johnny Carson. His future is not as a basketball coach as evidenced by his failure to ever beat the hated Creighton Bluejays (little brother). I personally will never forgive him for that sin! 

But he'd be great as college basketball color man. Much better than Dan Dockich. As good as Tim would be on TV, he'll never be as good as Lincoln's own Nick Bahe (son of Rich Bahe). 

Am I nuts or did he boat race CU once?

Just now, Cdog923 said:

1. Gabby Union/DWade

2. Bud

3. Jack

4. Larry

5. Adam Devine

I heard on 1620 that Devine would not get picked because he has no filter and swears on live shows all the time.