Guest picker for College Gameday

BoNeyard

Solich and Miles are terrible choices. 

For Solich, first of all, he's still EMPLOYED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF OHIO!  On what planet is Nebraska going to want an ex-coach who is still coaching at another school to be the guest picker on the flagship ESPN college show?  Nebraska already struggles with the perception of that we're living in the past, nothing like feeding into the narrative.

Tim Miles is an even dumber choice.  Hey, let's roll out the head BB coach that Nebraska just fired!  The optics on that will be just terrific!

Some of you folks picked a bad day to quit drinking.

I'm cool with Gabby Union, no thanks to Larry the Cable Guy, Adam Devine would be really funny.  Bud Crawford will be at the Errol Spence fight so he's out.  I'd really like to see Jack Hoffman.

• Plus1 5

Just now, Xmas32 said:

Solich and Miles are terrible choices. 

For Solich, first of all, he's still EMPLOYED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF OHIO!  On what planet is Nebraska going to want an ex-coach who is still coaching at another school to be the guest picker on the flagship ESPN college show?  Nebraska already struggles with the perception of that we're living in the past, nothing like feeding into the narrative.

Tim Miles is an even dumber choice.  Hey, let's roll out the head BB coach that we just fired!

Some of you folks picked a bad day to quit drinking.

I'm cool with Gabby Union, no thanks to Larry the Cable Guy, Adam Devine would be really funny.  Bud Crawford will be at the Errol Spence fight so he's out.  I'd really like to see Jack Hoffman.

I think you might have read a little too much into those posts. 

That, or I'm drunk. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2