Guest picker for College Gameday

BoNeyard

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I was hoping for Crawford but since he's not available I'd go with Union.  She seems like a cool lady.

I know some folks don't like being "represented" by Larry, but he's a great stand-up comic and let's not pretend otherwise.

One would think Bud could do his picks at 11 and catch a flight to LA and be plenty early for the Spence/Porter fight he’s going to

3 hours ago, Street Novelist said:

Do you have to be a redneck to find Larry the Cable Guy funny? I don't get him at all. Wearing the overalls and talking like he just fell off a turnip truck. To a lot of Americans, Larry is exactly who they picture when you say the word Nebraska. I really wish we could get away from that stereotype.

People I have met from around the country think farming, when they think of Nebraska, which is just fine with me. Also, you won't find any celebrity with as much Nebraska pride as Larry has. He's a great representative of this great state....Having said that, I'd go with the Gab/DWade combination.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 2