Guest picker for College Gameday

BoNeyard

12 minutes ago, Caveman said:

Can you clarify your question?

I'm not a mind reader, but she was probably wanting to know who she should pick between Martinez, Spielman, Robinson, and Touchdown Tommie. Now she will likely have to discuss someone else's personal tragedy and extol the virtues of a man she has never met.

You're speculating but regardless.  I do see the point where someone could feel that she is now 'forced' to discuss a delicate situation regarding the passing of a player's father whom she's never met etc.  I'm speculating also in that she seems like she would actually be genuinely honored and have no problem with wearing Scott Gaylord's jersey and as someone else stated above all the producers will probably know how to handle and present the story behind the jersey as well.

5 hours ago, Caveman said:

That's a very nice gesture by Gabrielle Union, but I whole heartedly agree with Landlord. Dumping this emotional burden onto a stranger is inconsiderate and it would be extremely difficult for Union to decline Christian's request in a graceful way. In general, publicizing personal tragedy just strikes me as odd. I understand wanting to honor one's father, but there are much better ways. I am not sure what shining the public spotlight on him accomplishes.

How about: "Christian, its an honor that you asked me to wear your late fathers' shirt however I believe he is the only one worthy enough to wear it."

That seems pretty easy to me, which makes me believe she is wearing it out of her own generosity and kindness.

Let's put this one to bed.

24 minutes ago, MCMSmith said:

How about: "Christian, its an honor that you asked me to wear your late fathers' shirt however I believe he is the only one worthy enough to wear it."

That seems pretty easy to me, which makes me believe she is wearing it out of her own generosity and kindness.

Let's put this one to bed.

Too soon man. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Nope, because as long as I can say I love tOSU. I love them I want to marry them.

No idea what you are talking about.*

*This is a joke dont ban me. These views do not reflect the views of Hedley Lamarr or really anyone alive. Side effects might cause being a jerk talking about how they don't need Urban Meyer or how they are the only real team in the Big Ten. Please seek a Doctor if you believe getting free tattoos or beating your wife is acceptable. Also please seek help if you think that saying THE ohio state is cool.

• Haha 2