2022 PF Tarris Reed Jr [Michigan Commit]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/trying-to-keep-track-of-all-the-basketball-recruiting/ar-AAHAyxN

The news on 2022 is limited, but we do know 5-star wing Mark Mitchell is heading to Missouri this weekend with Tamar Bates. Joining them is rising 2022 post Tarris Reed, from Chaminade. Reed might be the next big prospect out of St. Louis, and Mitchell IS the next big prospect out of Kansas City.

Mizzou already sniffing around as well

• 6 months later...

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/four-star-sophomore-tarris-reed-emerging-as-a-midwest-priority

Nebraska: "(Fred Hoiberg) made a really good impression. He told us a lot about him and about how he played in the NBA and was a Draft pick. He showed us pictures of him with Michael Jordan and took us around the facility and introduced us to himself and it felt like home."

One of the top young big men in the Midwest, four-star Tarris Reed is emerging as a priority target for many high major programs.

A 6-foot-8 sophomore at St. Louis (Mo.) Chaminade, Reed averaged 14.5 points and 8.3 rebounds a game and felt good about his performance.

"I think I played really well this year," Reed told Rivals.com. "I came out of my comfort zone from my freshman year. Over the summer I was working on my game, working with older players like Tyler Cook, Xavier Sneed and Mamadi Diakite from the college and NBA levels. It helped me improve my game from inside to outside and overall I think I did a little bit of everything."

Reed already holds offers from Missouri, Nebraska, St. Louis and UMKC with others like Kansas and Purdue showing attention. His high school has a rich tradition of producing high level players and those who have made it to the highest level stay connected.

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

https://stockrisers.com/s/141/four-star-junior-tarris-reed-jr-emerging-as-national-recruit

Reed Jr. isn’t even scratching the surface just yet and is already emerging as a high-level recruit.

He holds offers from many programs, but according to Reed Jr, “The main schools that are involved are Kansas State. Mizzou, Ohio State, Michigan State, Nebraska, And Creighton.”

Like everyone else, Reed Jr. is taking in his recruiting process and his visits virtually. He says that he completed some recent zoom calls with several coaching staffs: 

“I recently had a zoom call with Mizzou, Ohio State, and Michigan State. Ohio State and Michigan State both offered me on the zoom. Had a great conversation with Coach Izzo, Coach Garland, and Coach Holtmann.”

• Plus1 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

• seaofred92 changed the title to 2022 PF Tarris Reed Jr [Michigan Commit]