College Gameday and College Football live info

C N Red

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/coveted-gameday-visit-bolsters-nebraskas-181859861.html

According to Omaha-based Universal Information Services, which measures the impact of media mentions, the GameDay appearance at Georgia last week generated an estimated $1.3 million in publicity value through local and national broadcast mentions (the figure didn't account for the three-hour show itself). Publicity value is the estimated cost of promotion, based on advertising rates across TV and radio platforms, that would produce an equal amount of exposure.

The buzz here has been high. Two days after the Lincoln visit was announced, the publicity value already had matched the $1.3 million produced in a full week for the Georgia stop.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I still would be interested in knowing what the AD is doing for the people who had bought those tailgate spots.  Some of those are some pretty big boosters and the spots are expensive.

If they're boosters one would think they would be somehow pretty well compensated/taken care as a result of not being able to use those spaces.  I have no idea though. 

23 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I still would be interested in knowing what the AD is doing for the people who had bought those tailgate spots.  Some of those are some pretty big boosters and the spots are expensive.

I’m wondering if they just don’t let them into that lot until Noon or something like that.  GameDay gets over at 11.  Give some time to clear most of the stuff out of the lot then they can get in there after that.  That’s still a long time before game time.

I’m sure they still won’t be happy with that.  And maybe there will be some compensation but I would think most would understand in this circumstance.

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I’m wondering if they just don’t let them into that lot until Noon or something like that.  GameDay gets over at 11.  Give some time to clear most of the stuff out of the lot then they can get in there after that.  That’s still a long time before game time.

I’m sure they still won’t be happy with that.  And maybe there will be some compensation but I would think most would understand in this circumstance.

Yeah unless some people are planning on doing some serious barbeques as in smoking meat I dont see showing up a little later as a problem 

9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

That’s possible. 

Im pretty sure they have designated spots in that area, so there isn’t a big reason for someone to get there really early.