Do wet conditions help or hurt Nebraska on Saturday?

5 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Maybe lightning and a cancellation?

I’d take the season without playing them right now. 

What the heck is the matter with people???  Lets not challenge ourselves and pretend we are the best smh.  Go fight your A$$ off and win or lose get better, get tougher!  GBR!  

• Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

What the heck is the matter with people???  Lets not challenge ourselves and pretend we are the best smh.  Go fight your A$$ off and win or lose get better, get tougher!  GBR!  

Lighten up a bit. I’m excited to see the game. 

You should give the team some of your adrenaline around game time. 

19 hours ago, dvdcrr said:

watching BTN 60 you gotta love Wisconsin.  They've got like real blockers and kickers and stuff.  

Well you go right ahead and love Wisconsin. Based on your recent posting history, I have to question if you're even a Husker fan. There's reality and disappointment which is usually accompanied by hope and acknowledging the obvious improvements.....and then there's what you've been doing.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

I’m used to be a storm chaser and right now I don’t see rain in Lincoln during the game until MAYBE after the game is over. Who is saying it is going to rain during the game?

Yesterday, Accuweather had it at around 70% chance during the game.  Now, they have dropped it back quite a bit to maybe 50% around kickoff.