NU to unveil $150 million football facility plan Friday

knapplc

16 hours ago, Jason Sitoke said:

image.jpeg.54881f8cddc4958a2c71889cc3686c1a.jpeg

Disagree.  They are usually easy to clean with a high pressure hose.  If you worried about pedophiles- stay home with your mother.  Remember you are only visiting not living there.
Separate toilets or urinals will take up too much wall space- privacy screens have space requirements with some ADA requirements.

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...

My problem isnt with the university my problem is with the fans.  Some b!^@hed and b!^@hed and b!^@hed and b!^@hed and b!^@hed on here about firing bo, before that they b!^@hed about callahan, before that the b!^@hed about solich, everything after bo  has just been a huge clusterf#&%.  Maybe the fans just shut the f#&% up and let the bus be driven.  Jesus

• 2 months later...

247 ranks the top 25 facilities in college football. Nebraska comes in at... not on the list. While teams like Northwestern, Texas Tech, Kentucky, and even Illinois appear.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/college-football-recruiting-2021-facilities-Alabama-Clemson-Ohio-State-LSU-Texas-Georgia-Florida-160189814/#160189814_16

Facilities is an arms race where as soon as you build them it’s already obsolete. Personally I wouldn’t give a crap about fancy players lounges (they already have them everywhere) just have a bad a$$ weight room. I think the facility thing is so overblown. Everyone has nice facilities now.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Toe said:

247 ranks the top 25 facilities in college football. Nebraska comes in at... not on the list. While teams like Northwestern, Texas Tech, Kentucky, and even Illinois appear.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/college-football-recruiting-2021-facilities-Alabama-Clemson-Ohio-State-LSU-Texas-Georgia-Florida-160189814/#160189814_16

Did Northwestern finish their facilities?  Because before the last plan I saw theirs were worse than some HS I've seen.  Great that they now have better facilities over the last year.  What about the last 50 years?