NU to unveil $150 million football facility plan Friday

knapplc

• 3 weeks later...

20 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Stupid to be doing facilities.  Should all be going to NIL.

Lol, yep.  The programs that offer the whole package will win in the end.  NIL, top notch facilities, etc.. will all be needed.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

Lol, yep.  The programs that offer the whole package will win in the end.  NIL, top notch facilities, etc.. will all be needed.

Couldn't agree with you more. Bc now a days kids want the best and need the best to succeed and unfortunately Nebraska lacked in upgrading facilities and other things and tried recruiting by Name recognition. See how bad that put us behind.

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

No pictures, but I drive by in a few times a week as I'm running errands. Nothing crazy, but it seems to be going up fast. The building got tall in a hurry, it looks like the majority of the exterior walls are up. 

Next time I go by I'll take a picture or two. 

So where is it at exactly?  Is it right by the stadium? 

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Okay, yeah that was wasted space.  

Well it was used by another program in the Athletic Department, so it wasn't exactly "wasted space". The concept with this new facility is that it's available to all student athletes, not just the football team. It is centrally located on campus for all student-athletes. 

• Plus1 1