NU to unveil $150 million football facility plan Friday

knapplc

11 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I'm excited but also let down. Was really hoping to see renderings of weight room, locker room, etc. even if they aren't final. Like it looks awesome, but it also just looks like a big ole regular building with brick and glass and a whole bunch of football fields.

This is how I feel also.  I would like to hear more of the details like weight room size,  locker rooms,  new players lounge(?) and ex...

1 minute ago, Stumpy1 said:

This is how I feel also.  I would like to hear more of the details like weight room size,  locker rooms,  new players lounge(?) and ex...

Lol. Give it a minute. We don’t know exactly where things are at in planning/development. These details are probably still being refined. 

49 minutes ago, sho said:

I currently park in lot 5, curious how much that will impact us.  If that lot will disappear, if we will have to move our tailgate spot from there, how that will impact the shuttle for my Dad, who is impaired.   I'm sure we'll get an email explaining how it impacts us, but really curious now.

I'm not seeing any changes with lots. Basically just dealing with track area. Hawks and practice fields seem to be staying where they are.

56 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I think i figured it out....

Its a giant elevator, the team will take it to the top and zip line in to the stadium as part of the tunnel walk(renamed to the Tunnel Zip)....

I am on board. 

Per the LJS article: "And construction would include adding elevators or escalators to improve access for fans with seats in North Stadium."

I like your explanation more.