Christian Amanpour....hot or not.

Ok...before everyone jumps on me as disgusting male idiot. 

Screw you. 

Ive thought about this for a long time. 

So, you have typical news person that is obviously hired because of their looks....and then her. 

She he has been in about every hot spot in the last 30 years. Well educated. Tough as nails. Not afraid of anything. 

Who's hotter?  

I don't think "hot" is the adjective I'd used to describe Christian Amanpour.  I mean, if she was a waitress in a diner and served me breakfast, I wouldn't think, "Wow, that waitress is sure hot!".  But maybe that's just me.  When someone describes a woman as "hot" I think about physical attributes.  :shrug:

She’s a great example of someone who’s brain and personality makes her beautiful.  She is fearless, stands up to the establishment, literally has courage under fire and she’s dynamic and real in interviews.  Think about how smart and confident you’d have to be to go toe to toe with some of the dictators she has questioned.  AND she’s a cool gal to have drinks with - (check out her college years with JFK Jr).

I have a total girl crush on her.  

• Plus1 2

45 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

She’s a great example of someone who’s brain and personality makes her beautiful.  She is fearless, stands up to the establishment, literally has courage under fire and she’s dynamic and real in interviews.  Think about how smart and confident you’d have to be to go toe to toe with some of the dictators she has questioned.  AND she’s a cool gal to have drinks with - (check out her college years with JFK Jr).

I have a total girl crush on her.  

OK...I'll admit I had a few drinks last night.  

But, what NM described is pretty much where I'm at here.  No, she's not some gorgeous model.  But, there's something there that has always kind of did it for me.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I think the first thing we have to do is realize there is a difference from being attracted to someone and from someone being attractive.

She is not attractive (we know that) but I could see why people would be attracted to her.

I'm kinda hung up on you thinking you speak for all by saying she's not attractive.

I get your point, but she is not an unattractive woman.  She may not be your type, but it's pretty bold to say everybody knows she's not attractive.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1