*** Official Ohio State Game Thread ***

suh_fan93

7 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Our guys need to set the tone of this game early...if they allow Ohio state to gain confidence, this could get ugly soon. If we come out and through the first punch, may be we knock that confidence out of their herbstreits.

Fields needs to get lit up early by our D,   get him rattled a bit,  force him to make bad decisions.  

I'm just going to say it right now, the reason why I was disconcerted about all the reports of dope smoking by the football team, is because EVERYTHING they should have been doing the last 12 months should have been lazer focused on this night.  But it wasn't.  Our team was not behaving like they were seriously all in for the prize.  And in about 1.5 hr they are going to get what they have earned, which is all any of us should get.  Sun Tzu said that the battle is won or lost before it is fought.  

I want to know, are we going to get 65 guys willing to step up and fill the shoes of the old true champion Huskers?  Or are we going to have a spoiled content mediocre team.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1