*** Official Ohio State Game Thread ***

suh_fan93

3 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

I'm just going to say it right now, the reason why I was disconcerted about all the reports of dope smoking by the football team, is because EVERYTHING they should have been doing the last 12 months should have been lazer focused on this night.  But it wasn't.  Our team was not behaving like they were seriously all in for the prize.  And in about 1.5 hr they are going to get what they have earned, which is all any of us should get.  Sun Tzu said that the battle is won or lost before it is fought.  

I want to know, are we going to get 65 guys willing to step up and fill the shoes of the old true champion Huskers?  Or are we going to have a spoiled content mediocre team.

It’s ring the bell night and see who answers the call. 

It it will be sad if guys step up only to have the kicking game ruin it. But maybe a kicker finds their leg tonight 

14 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

I'm just going to say it right now, the reason why I was disconcerted about all the reports of dope smoking by the football team, is because EVERYTHING they should have been doing the last 12 months should have been lazer focused on this night.  But it wasn't.  Our team was not behaving like they were seriously all in for the prize.  And in about 1.5 hr they are going to get what they have earned, which is all any of us should get.  Sun Tzu said that the battle is won or lost before it is fought.  

I want to know, are we going to get 65 guys willing to step up and fill the shoes of the old true champion Huskers?  Or are we going to have a spoiled content mediocre team.

Geez, settle down dude. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

We have absolutely nothing to lose.  no one expects us to win.  Might even include fans and team members....Play loose, play fast and have fun.  Nothing to lose at all.  The pressure is on OSU.  Not us.

If we win the TO battle (or break even), don't shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties we stand a punches chance to win.  Play calling also needs to be on point as well.  I think we can keep it respectable and close and win at best.  OSU hasn't been tested this year.  Shut down or slow up Dobbins and make them pass...Get after Fields each and every down.  

• Fire 1

33 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

Bogus.gif

• Plus1 1