*** Official Ohio State Game Thread ***

suh_fan93

Absolutely pathetic performance in every phase of the game. I've been preaching 3rd downs, ST, turnovers, field position. And what do we do?

Defense - Can't get off the field on 3rd down

Offense - Turns the ball over

ST - Fair catches/no confidence in return game, low punts = good starting position for OSU

I'm not surprised we're getting beat in those areas what I am surprised with is the lack of effort. Our guys aren't even playing hard. Everyone looks disinterested and the scoreboard shows it!

2 minutes ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

I'm letting chin go after the game....if your strategy is to go conservatives in this game you  will never win anything meaningful

This game is on our offense letting Ohio ST have the ball in scoring range 3 different times.  Don't blame our Defense for allowing  interceptions and short fields for them.

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Wisconsin is super good but more one dimensional offensively compared to OSU...as we saw today when they played Northwestern. OSU has always had the most talent and now have a staff that has them playing better than ever.

Wisconsin and Iowa could easily beat us by at least 4 scores, though.  We turn the ball over too much.  If we don't solve that, we won't win more than 2 more games.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Of course there's improvement.

If you don't think there's a difference in what Urb left behind versus Riley, then dear God.....

Ohio State has nothing to do with Nebraska’s improvement. Stop using that as a crutch. 

There is no improvement from last year.

There is no improvement from 2017.

Show us where we are improved?  

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Wisconsin is super good but more one dimensional offensively compared to OSU...as we saw today when they played Northwestern. OSU has always had the most talent and now have a staff that has them playing better than ever.

What?  Wisconsin will slaughter us, as bad if not worse than OSU.

• Plus1 1

I am not down on the team as a whole, but Amart is not improving and that does bother me.  Its either that the moment is too big for him right now, or he just isn't that high of an IQ player.  I am leaning to IQ.  Also thinking that Stanley Morgan made Amart look better than he actually was last season as well.  

• Plus1 1

Just now, Nebhawk said:

I am not down on the team as a whole, but Amart is not improving and that does bother me.  Its either that the moment is too big for him right now, or he just isn't that high of an IQ player.  I am leaning to IQ.  Also thinking that Stanley Morgan made Amart look better than he actually was last season as well.  

I think he's struggling this year, but I'm not bailing on him. He's been under siege most of the yr due to line play