suh_fan93

*** Official Ohio State Game Thread ***

11 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Gabrielle throw the bones like a girl.  Turning her hands 90 degrees would look so much more intimidating.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

Gabrielle throw the bones like a girl.  Turning her hands 90 degrees would look so much more intimidating.

• Plus1 3

I have an overwhelming feeling that JD Spielman will have a good start, then will be injured for the season.  Same with Adrian Martinez.    Of course, I also felt like cellular phones would be a passing fad.  Hope my trend continues.

40 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

I have an overwhelming feeling that JD Spielman will have a good start, then will be injured for the season.  Same with Adrian Martinez.    Of course, I also felt like cellular phones would be a passing fad.  Hope my trend continues.

If we lose our 2 best offensive players to injury for the season I'm gonna need to ask you for your thoughts on the next lottery drawing

OSU covers.  Their front four against NU’s OLine should honestly scare the hell out of fans based on the struggles that unit has shown so far.  The team thought Illinois was physical, well tonight I fear for guys

We haven't put a full game together yet but no saying we can't tonight! If we play our best for 4 quarters we cover the points with ease and maybe, just maybe we could pull off a shocker. Big if there for sure, we cannot have an off quarter tonight or it could be a blowout.

• Plus1 1

35 minutes ago, Mastershake said:

Any word on who is going to do the Kickering?

They're still Bickering trying to decide

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1