Jump to content

*** Official Ohio State Game Thread ***


suh_fan93

Recommended Posts

Absolutely pathetic performance in every phase of the game. I've been preaching 3rd downs, ST, turnovers, field position. And what do we do?

 

Defense - Can't get off the field on 3rd down

Offense - Turns the ball over

ST - Fair catches/no confidence in return game, low punts = good starting position for OSU

 

I'm not surprised we're getting beat in those areas what I am surprised with is the lack of effort. Our guys aren't even playing hard. Everyone looks disinterested and the scoreboard shows it!

Share this post


Link to post

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wrong. The athletic department doesn't use taxpayer money.    There's a whole lot out there to have complaints about right now--try going for one of those instead, because you're just off ba

Martinez is absolute garbage. Get him out of there. I thought Frost and Verduzco were QB gurus? More offseason bull crap.

We should probably stop crapping on Lee, Riley, Banker etc until their replacements stop looking like them. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

I'm letting chin go after the game....if your strategy is to go conservatives in this game you  will never win anything meaningful

This game is on our offense letting Ohio ST have the ball in scoring range 3 different times.  Don't blame our Defense for allowing  interceptions and short fields for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

 

Wisconsin is super good but more one dimensional offensively compared to OSU...as we saw today when they played Northwestern. OSU has always had the most talent and now have a staff that has them playing better than ever.

Wisconsin and Iowa could easily beat us by at least 4 scores, though.  We turn the ball over too much.  If we don't solve that, we won't win more than 2 more games.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Of course there's improvement.

 

If you don't think there's a difference in what Urb left behind versus Riley, then dear God.....

Ohio State has nothing to do with Nebraska’s improvement. Stop using that as a crutch. 

 

There is no improvement from last year.

There is no improvement from 2017.

 

Show us where we are improved?  

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

 

Wisconsin is super good but more one dimensional offensively compared to OSU...as we saw today when they played Northwestern. OSU has always had the most talent and now have a staff that has them playing better than ever.

What?  Wisconsin will slaughter us, as bad if not worse than OSU.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post

I am not down on the team as a whole, but Amart is not improving and that does bother me.  Its either that the moment is too big for him right now, or he just isn't that high of an IQ player.  I am leaning to IQ.  Also thinking that Stanley Morgan made Amart look better than he actually was last season as well.  

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Ohio State has nothing to do with Nebraska’s improvement. Stop using that as a crutch. 

 

There is no improvement from last year.

There is no improvement from 2017.

 

Show us where we are improved?  

0-6

 

3-1

 

Thank you for playing

  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nebhawk said:

I am not down on the team as a whole, but Amart is not improving and that does bother me.  Its either that the moment is too big for him right now, or he just isn't that high of an IQ player.  I am leaning to IQ.  Also thinking that Stanley Morgan made Amart look better than he actually was last season as well.  

 

I think he's struggling this year, but I'm not bailing on him. He's been under siege most of the yr due to line play

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, 4skers89 said:

What?  Wisconsin will slaughter us, as bad if not worse than OSU.

 

I am not saying we beat them but I personally think OSU is more talented and explosive than Wisconsin. I watched the entire NW-Wisky game today and NW showed how to stop Wisconsins offense. Now Wisconsins D is amazing.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...