Jimmies and Joes

It's painfully obvious watching this game vs Ohio State that we're still a LONG ways away from having the talent we need to match up with the top teams in the country - especially at O Line. 

I have no doubt in my mind we will get there under Scott Frost, but it's gonna take time. No need to freak out, call for coaches to get fired, or for players to get benched. Hang in there. Better times are ahead. 

• Plus1 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Jack Burton said:

I don't mind losing to OSU. They are really good. It's 38-0 and the total yards are 440-76. If anyone else was coaching the pitchforks would be out.

As far as I'm concerned, Greg Austin is on the clock, and Frost looks like an idiot for the Cam Jurgens experiment. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, WildBillMoos said:

Goodness. You people. The coaching is better than ours. The players are better than ours. Every facet of their game is better than ours. We are paying the price for years spent on mediocrity. Frost will be competitive. In five years. Until then. Just enjoy us building up. We should make a bowl. Then go forward. Until then. You’re all delusional. Sorry not sorry. We are not near a top 10 team. And we won’t be. For years. 

I think we will be better than just making a bowl this year, but aside from that I'm right there with you. Ohio State might not have a close game all year. They are just on a different level

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, WildBillMoos said:

Goodness. You people. The coaching is better than ours. The players are better than ours. Every facet of their game is better than ours. We are paying the price for years spent on mediocrity. Frost will be competitive. In five years. Until then. Just enjoy us building up. We should make a bowl. Then go forward. Until then. You’re all delusional. Sorry not sorry. We are not near a top 10 team. And we won’t be. For years. 

It was a 5 point game last year. Go take a lap. 

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

It was a 5 point game last year. Go take a lap. 

And after a year of coaching where are we? This Ohio State team isn’t any better. We were supposed to be. So players or coaching? Or both? Take your pick. We aren’t at this level. And we have a few years until we are. So you take a few laps. And let me know in 2021 how we are. 

• Plus1 1