Jimmies and Joes

5 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Well more talent for one, 2 years prior to Dabo recruiting rankings were 16 and 9. Dabos half cycle was 36 and first full cycle was 27. Frost is doing better than Dabo at 23 and 18! We are well on our way. Maybe try facts instead of throwing crap at walls to see what sticks.

I’m convinced. I will follow your advice and continue to compare Frost to Dabo and see how it goes. 

Just now, CapoValley said:

I’m convinced. I will follow your advice and continue to compare Frost to Dabo and see how it goes. 

Next time you want to say this staff can't recruit at this level you better have some facts. And maybe a suggestion on someone who could fulfill your impossibly high expectations? Because you have yet to enligten me on who could do that.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, WildBillMoos said:

Goodness. You people. The coaching is better than ours. The players are better than ours. Every facet of their game is better than ours. We are paying the price for years spent on mediocrity. Frost will be competitive. In five years. Until then. Just enjoy us building up. We should make a bowl. Then go forward. Until then. You’re all delusional. Sorry not sorry. We are not near a top 10 team. And we won’t be. For years. 

This post has +9.  No offense to this new poster.

I'd be curious who these folks are who + the post.  I ask because the folks who said we are a long ways off ... would go 6-6 or 7-5 get looked down upon.  Most laughed when one said we'd lose by 35 points. 

So,  here we are after a foreseen beating  ... with a new set of board members looking like experts.  It's one of the disappointments after a foreseen beating.

I'll look forward to these analysis BEFORE the next beating so we can all praise these new board members.

2 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

I'd be curious who these folks are who + the post.  I ask because the folks who said we are a long ways off ... would go 6-6 or 7-5 get looked down upon.  Most laughed when one said we'd lose by 35 points. 

So,  here we are after a foreseen beating  ... with a new set of board members looking like experts.  It's one of the disappointments after a foreseen beating.

I'll look forward to these analysis BEFORE the next beating so we can all praise these new board members.

It isn't that deep bro

6 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Wanna talk Wisconsin?  Hell, wanna talk Minnesota?

9 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

It's +10 now. Good post

3 minutes ago, Sker fer life said:

It's +10 now. Good post

Nope, not really.  

Where was this post before the game.  Nothing but newbies coming on the board telling members who have been here for 10 plus years what we already knew and predicted.

Welcome to the board guys.  Keep supporting our coach, coaches and team.   We have a ways to go.

2 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Nope, not really.  

Where was this post before the game.  Nothing but newbies coming on the board telling members who have been here for 10 plus years what we already knew and predicted.

Welcome to the board guys.  Keep supporting our coach, coaches and team.   We have a ways to go.

Why are you so mad about rep points bro. Complaining about it isn't going to help you get any rep points

9 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Nope, not really.  

I could care less about how long a person has been on this board,   if I agree with what they said in a post,   I'll +1 it.  

• Plus1 3

16 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Why are you so mad about rep points bro. Complaining about it isn't going to help you get any rep points

Didn't say I was mad.  Didn't say anything about rep points.  Don't care about your issues.

Just stating the facts of observing those newbies who come in doing what you are accusing me of doing.

Why you throwing stones at me?

34 minutes ago, CapoValley said:

Frost could do it. He isn’t. 

:facepalm: so he should have signed a top 10 class, 18th in his first full cycle isn't good enough? Also weren't you the one who said Frost can't recruit at the power 5 level? Also what are your standards in recruiting? Because earlier it was better than mid 20s then when I point out Frost is top 20 all of the sudden it needs to be top 10. Also you still haven't answered the question of how 2 recruiting classes is supposed to win football games against teams like Ohio State who have been recruiting top 5 for 5 plus years because I'm not sure 2 straight #1 classes would put enough talent on our roster to win tonight.

1 minute ago, BigRedN said:

Didn't say I was mad.  Didn't say anything about rep points.  Don't care about your issues.

Just stating the facts of observing those newbies who come in doing what you are accusing me of doing.

Why you throwing stones at me?

You are complaining about newer posters getting +1 instead of older members like yourself. It shouldn't matter whether you are a new or old member. If you make a good post I will +1 it

1 minute ago, The Murphinator said:

You are complaining about newer posters getting +1 instead of older members like yourself. It shouldn't matter whether you are a new or old member. If you make a good post I will +1 it

Nope, I wasn't.  Just another day after a blowout and the newbies coming in to exult their view like they are experts around here.

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Sker fer life said:

I could care less about how long a person has been on this board,   if I agree with what they said in a post,   I'll +1 it.  

Agreed.  Real easy to +1 the obvious after it happens.  Brilliant  ... and oh so helpful.  We will look forward to your expertise before NW, Wisky and Iowa.

I'm clueless.  Ha ha.

Bu the way, what was your prediction before the year started?