QB play

Archy1221

1 minute ago, Micheal said:

Frost got benched in a game and it did him well. I have no problem with Adrian sitting for a while. 

That’s the thing.  People think we want to bench him for the season and that’s not the case.  But when he comes out and plays like a deer in the headlights look, he needs to come out of the game and get it figured out. 

• Plus1 2

Amart is not progressing like I think we would like him too.  I have two takes on that matter.

1.  After the amount of high snaps he has had to go and get and then try and run the play called, he can't find a rhythm.

2.  We don't have an offensive line.  Amart can't even read past his first read and he is getting hit or pressured..

So maybe he has improved, but some pieces around him have not.  I am sure in practice he can make all the throws, but thats not game like pressure.

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, 10_point_buck said:

Jurgens flat out stinks and it starts with the bad snaps 

I don’t get what it is with Jurgens and why he gets all the playing time.  If he was blowing up holes for the running game or giving Adrian time in the pocket, then ok I’d give him a bad snap each half.  But he is doing none of this and is snapping poorly every series?  What the h is going on?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

Yes the Oline sucks, but he is missing throws when he has time. He can’t even accurately throw a screen pass at this point. I know he has talent but we can’t just keep running him out there to do this. He needs to sit and figure it out. He flat out sucks right now

There was some play, I think it was in the 3rd qrt, where Adrian rolled right, checked down to Noa who was about 5-8 yards in front of him and successfully hit him in his shoes when the target probably should have been his gloves.  I would say that one is more on him than the line.  But agree, the line play is garbage.