Next 4 Games

huskerguy

7 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Hopefully that is not our plan every year. Get pounded by someone and then we wake up. I thought we already woke up and were taking this game serious 

We are playing alot of young players because there was very little talent here.  Too many people drinking the koolaid & expecting a miracle.  We are 2 years out from competing for s conf. Title. 

2 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

I see 2-2 in the next 4 games.  We lose to NW and Minny and squeak out wins against Indy and Purdue. 

I can see this ... although I think we only have a good shot at pulling Indiana in ... the others are all loses with what we see on the field.

I can't imagine what it will be like around here if we do lose these next two games.  We will have 100+ new board members expressing all their wisdom I'm sure ... ya know ... the true fans who decided to join the board and contribute.

Looks like it will be just as fascinating on this board as it will be on the field moving forward.

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Hopefully that is not our plan every year. Get pounded by someone and then we wake up. I thought we already woke up and were taking this game serious 

lol, no, I don't think it will be required in the future, the problem was those insane off season predictions; Martinez for Heisman, Frost UCF year two (even though most didn't believe that was possible, seemed to still be a goal) and the preseason ranking.  This game hopefully eliminated all of that talk and the players can go out there and get back to having fun.  

3 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

Sorry you’re butthurt over the loss, but instead of crapping on the current program all over the board, maybe try dealing in reality for a change. 

I realize that your extremely bitter over the loss, but lashing out at other fans is not becoming of Husker Nation.

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

We are playing alot of young players because there was very little talent here.  Too many people drinking the koolaid & expecting a miracle.  We are 2 years out from competing for s conf. Title. 

We are 2 years from competing for a Sun Belt title, all depends on the trajectory. Oh well at least the weed stash is plush for the guys up in that Posh dorm!

I think they should institute mandatory drug screening for the entire depth chart weekly with zero tolerance.  You dont deserve any slack until you've accomplished something.  Automatic dismissal from the team.  Get your head into FOOTBALL or get the hell out.  I think weve got a culture problem.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

If we play like last night I see 1-3 over the next four games but possibly 2-2.  Northwestern is a sure loss now.  Minnesota, we probably are not on the level of that program right now so likely a loss.  For example I think we could play with Rutgers competitively.

Can not put any weight on last nights game,  Ohio st is the cream of the crop, not only in the big 10, but in the country. 

• Plus1 2
18 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Can not put any weight on last nights game,  Ohio st is the cream of the crop, not only in the big 10, but in the country. 

Again, there is a difference in losing and getting your a$$ kicked. There was no fight last night after the first 2 scores. I care less about the final results than I do about how deflated the team looked. 

Side note, the LB group is just as bad as the OL. So many players out of position. Graduation will help this group. Not impressed with Ruud and Dewitt so far this year. 

• Plus1 1