Please stop talking

melscott62

8 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Can Frost say no media interviews for the players? It’s time to go silent 

Yes, he can....but he won't. 

Remember all the teams we used to beat by 40 and their players and coaches who got up after the game to give the consolation speech? We'd look like a bunch of crybabies. 

4 hours ago, melscott62 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-spt-scott-frost-nebraska-savior-big-ten-media-days-20180724-story.html%3FoutputType%3Damp

I guess he didn’t say “year one”. But he said it beforeThe season last year.   I’m not sure that makes that comment any better at all.

Gosh guys let's back off him just a bit. Why just last week we had the whistle blower present 2nd hand info and Pelosi and Shiff never questioned it what the heard or read.

Okay, enough of the political garbage on this site.

2 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Yes, he can....but he won't. 

Remember all the teams we used to beat by 40 and their players and coaches who got up after the game to give the consolation speech? We'd look like a bunch of crybabies. 

Why crybabies? I don’t need to hear the same blah, blah, blah every week. I’d rather them focus on School and the game then worry about if a bunch of fans think their crybabies  

7 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Why crybabies? I don’t need to hear the same blah, blah, blah every week. I’d rather them focus on School and the game then worry about if a bunch of fans think their crybabies  

Because that's what they're expected to do and if they don't then a bunch of lunatics will start conspiracy and mutiny theories while others will say they can dish it out but can't take it. I don't listen to it as it is.

• Plus1 1
39 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Because that's what they're expected to do and if they don't then a bunch of lunatics will start conspiracy and mutiny theories while others will say they can dish it out but can't take it. I don't listen to it as it is.

I think Frost needs to shield them from us lunatics. We’re getting in their head more than the opponent. 

1 hour ago, krc1995 said:

Why anyone would look at our performance in the first four games and think somehow yesterday was going to be different, is beyond me. I actually heard people say that Frost was holding back in the early games to try to trick OSU- which is of course ludicrous. If you have the ability to curb stomp anyone you should do it. 

The good is that no one quit in the 4th so there is hope. 

I've never been big on the "holding back".

But we did run some stuff that we hadn't before.  So calling it ludicrous is pretty over-stated.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, Mavric said:

I've never been big on the "holding back".

But we did run some stuff that we hadn't before.  So calling it ludicrous is pretty over-stated.

I stand behind the ludicrous idea that Frost withheld things so he could beat a week five opponent when he hardly beat weeks 1 and 4 and didn’t beat week 2. That would be a ludicrous coaching philosophy 

2 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I stand behind the ludicrous idea that Frost withheld things so he could beat a week five opponent when he hardly beat weeks 1 and 4 and didn’t beat week 2. That would be a ludicrous coaching philosophy 

You can stand behind it all you want. 

The fact is he brought things out against Ohio State that he didn't bring out against other teams.  So you are factually wrong.

• Plus1 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/mike-leach-calls-washington-state-players-fat-dumb-happy-and-entitled-after-ugly-loss/ar-AAI1dr1?li=BBnb7Kz

Scott could completely rip the players and throw them under the bus like some coaches do. I know we all love Leechbites, but I am not sure ultimately that would play in the positive way we would want. Glad Scott keeps it above the belt and constructive, even if it does get old to hear.. Also glad it isn't me having to come up with kind explanations for the current circus week in and week out. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Husker03 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/mike-leach-calls-washington-state-players-fat-dumb-happy-and-entitled-after-ugly-loss/ar-AAI1dr1?li=BBnb7Kz

Scott could completely rip the players and throw them under the bus like some coaches do. I know we all love Leechbites, but I am not sure ultimately that would play in the positive way we would want. Glad Scott keeps it above the belt and constructive, even if it does get old to hear.. Also glad it isn't me having to come up with kind explanations for the current circus week in and week out. 

In fairness it sounds like our guys have been putting in the work.  Who knows how he would act if they weren’t.   I’m sure it’d Be better than leech

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

You can stand behind it all you want. 

The fact is he brought things out against Ohio State that he didn't bring out against other teams.  So you are factually wrong.

Did he bring anything good? And why so ugly? 

And maybe you’re right. He withheld all the super bad plays and used them all up in one game that we were never gonna win anyway. That’s not ludicrous that’s genius! 

4 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Did he bring anything good? And why so ugly? 

And maybe you’re right. He withheld all the super bad plays and used them all up in one game that we were never gonna win anyway. That’s not ludicrous that’s genius! 

I would argue that yes he did bring some good stuff.  But that's not the original assertion you were making.

Ugly what?  I was pointing out that your statement was wrong.  You're the one resorting to over-the-top snark.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I would argue that yes he did bring some good stuff.  But that's not the original assertion you were making.

Ugly what?  I was pointing out that your statement was wrong.  You're the one resorting to over-the-top snark.

You agreed with me, but objected to my verbiage. So are you factually incorrect to or just over-sensitive?