Please stop talking

melscott62

3 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

You agreed with me, but objected to my verbiage. So are you factually incorrect to or just over-sensitive?

Two straight ugly posts from the guy complaining about ugly......

I said generally speaking I don't buy into the saving things back.  But it is a fact that Frost did have some new wrinkles for Ohio State.  

So I don't think people trying to claim either extreme as an absolute are correct.  I was not claiming either extreme as an absolute.  So neither.

2 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

It's was our best looking drive of the game   

I would hope there is more depth the the playbook then what I’ve seen. But to say Frost is looking a month ahead when we’re struggling to win the “easy” games is silly(is this better for you)

conventional wisdom would suggest that he concentrate more on the immediate opponent then looking ahead. however, he’s not looking ahead. He’s trying to teach centers how to snap, receivers how to get open, quarterbacks how to read- you know, high school fundamentals. 

7 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Two straight ugly posts from the guy complaining about ugly......

I said generally speaking I don't buy into the saving things back.  But it is a fact that Frost did have some new wrinkles for Ohio State.  

So I don't think people trying to claim either extreme as an absolute are correct.  I was not claiming either extreme as an absolute.  So neither.

So, did he have those wrinkles in week one? Because that’s what’s being argued. Threads after game 1 suggested the offensive play was poor because the playbook was being limited so Colorado or OSU didn’t see things on tape and figure us out.  Blah, blah, blah.

Turns out our poor performance has nothing to do with the playbook-it’s just bad all the way around. From the snap to the turnover. 

I don’t agree comments like I won’t trade him for anyone are arrogant, but I will say he is guilty sometimes before the season in practice of over complimenting players. That is something Osborne was careful not to do, except onetime he did that with the QB (Mike Grant I’m thinking) before Tommie Frazier and who turned out to be a dud like Cody Green. But I still believe he is the right choice, and he needs two or three more recruiting classes to see results. I will keep my figures crossed.