Blowouts

Red Five

That is an absurd, embarrassing amount of blowouts.  One thing to help put it in context is that every team gets blown out. Every team.

Alabama - last national championship

Clemson - year before first round of playoffs

Ohio State- once per year for the last three: Purdue, Iowa, Clemson

We have way too many, but there will always be blowouts no matter how good a program you are.

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:58 PM, huskerfan74 said:

To be honest, I am not sure that Frost’s approach to dealing with players when they make mistakes is Effective. The fact that we continue to commit stupid penalties and turnovers is evidence that players are not taking it seriously. For example, Khalil Davis got a totally unnecessary unsportsmanlike penalty yet Frost turns around and pats him on the helmet. Now, please do not think that I am in any way advocating for Frost to shout and belittle players on the field like Pelini used to do but we should not act as if it is ok to commit a stupid penalty like that. I see Dabo Sweeney and Nick Saban get into players’ faces when they make stupid mistakes. It does not mean they do not care about their players, it simply means that a little tough love goes a long way to show players that costing the team by committing stupid penalties will not be tolerated. 

Ya, don't want to see Frost act like Bo by any means but a$$-chewing is needed sometimes. "No fear of failure" should be about giving your all and not suffering from "paralysis through analysis", it shouldn't be a pass for sloppy, undisciplined play.

12 hours ago, Danimal said:

Ya, don't want to see Frost act like Bo by any means but a$$-chewing is needed sometimes. "No fear of failure" should be about giving your all and not suffering from "paralysis through analysis", it shouldn't be a pass for sloppy, undisciplined play.

I think SF should just stare down guys who f#&% up during games. Worked for TO.