The Biden / Ukraine Scandal

knapplc

16 hours ago, funhusker said:

True. And Trump definitely made progress there :sarcasm

Trump sucked less on those specific issues than was expected of Hillary.

What most all on the left here failed to understand, is that progressives did not view Hillary as "nothing special".

Speaking for myself; my two most important issues are (1) ending our state of constant warfare, and (2) implementing single payer medicare for all.

1) Hillary was seen as more warlike than Trump. And as bad as he is, things could be a lot worse.

2) Hillary was firm;y set on for profit health care, and their would not have been any reform.

And then there were the twin disasters known as TPP and TPIP that she supported.

5 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Let me know when I use MSNBC as a source. I've probably watched 5 minutes of MSNBC since its creation, and have maybe looked at their website for total of 10 minutes. CNN isn't an ideal news source but they are not radical left.

I asked you a question, and you ducked it with a non-answer.

What source did i use that is alt-right?

What sources are acceptable to you?

And I never mentioned that you did watch MSNBC.

Ar right about CNN, they are nor radical left. They are corporate left.

5 minutes ago, Apsu said:

I asked you a question, and you ducked it with a non-answer.

What source did i use that is alt-right?

What sources are acceptable to you?

And I never mentioned that you did watch MSNBC.

Ar right about CNN, they are nor radical left. They are corporate left.

It's intuitively obvious from my reply that I'm not looking for MSNBC links or CNN links.

You've stated you try to look for every s#!tty source there is and that somehow that helps you find the truth in the middle (paraphrasing) and your proof that the Ukraine thing is legit is to post links to stories that go back to the originator of the conspiracy, John Solomon.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

BD88822F-D47C-4693-A300-A2A0DC89E1A5.gif

By your response, it looks like you disagree.

But instead a silly gif; can you explain why you believe that Hillary was less warlike, and how she showed any support whatsoever for single payer or medicare for all?

By progress, he sucked less on those specific issues less than was expected of her.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

While I agree blocking people is lame...don't forget that you have refused to answer questions.  So...It is pretty much the same.

With that said, blocking is super freaking sad.

what question didn't i answer? closest thing i can think of was not knowing how long we needed to protect the kurds.    but i did say the way we did it was wrong and we should have stayed longer than we did.

how many people who disagree with you have you blocked so far?

8 hours ago, teachercd said:

While I agree blocking people is lame...don't forget that you have refused to answer questions.  So...It is pretty much the same.

With that said, blocking is super freaking sad.

It is lame to block people just because they disagree with you.

However it is prudent when they have no interest in honest discussion.

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, I think that is a fair point.

Reading through the disagreements in the discussions in this folder is tame compared to the football folder. At least in politics we get to vote after pretending to be smarter than Scott Frost (which I am not). And like in the football folder, people just want to vent at the system. We all see that it is broken, but how to fix it has a million different solutions. And sometimes we just can't understand how others don't see the obvious solution as we do. All we can do is present our ideas on politicians and policies here, as we do on personnel and play calling there, and hopefully realize that what we see and value may not be what others see and value.

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, Apsu said:

By your response, it looks like you disagree.

But instead a silly gif; can you explain why you believe that Hillary was less warlike, and how she showed any support whatsoever for single payer or medicare for all?

My gif was a reaction to your comment about healthcare.  I understand HRC wasn’t for M4A, but she would have at least tried to keep the ACA as a status quo.

Trump has done everything possible to gut the ACA and make it worse than it already was.  Not to mention begging for legislation that would give more authority to private insurers and providers.  John McCain with his “thumb down” ring a bell?

Im not LOLing at your M4A belief.  Just that you thought Trump got us closer to healthcare availability for all individuals than Clinton would have.

• Plus1 1
18 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Not evil. But they are not on our team (progressives) and we must fight them (politically) if we want our policies passed. 

This is just the mentality that we are seeing from the right. 

It’s going to be a great country when we get both sides having this fantastic attitude. 

I’ll once again not have someone to vote for. 

• Plus1 1