TE Thomas Fidone

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

51 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fidone commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Be very interesting to see a list of the Husker players who finished their careers as one of top 20 players nationally at their positions.   it would be much much longer.   Thus the motto Nebraska football - where the good get better.   I believe this phrase or something very similar used to

adorn the weight complex.  Not sure it remains but it will sooner or later!   

1 hour ago, Atbone95 said:

Has Nebraska ever signed 2 top-60 kids? 

It just kills me hearing people say "7-8 wins". If you look at our schedule, this team should be GUARANTEED to start 7-0...

Purdue has beaten us the past 2 seasons and Cinci won 11 games last year. I wouldn't call those guaranteed to a team that can't make a bowl game. I wlll say that we need to start 6-1 if we want to take that step forward though

• Plus1 1

On 12/2/2019 at 11:57 AM, BIG ERN said:

Iowa really wants this kid and we know their track record of TEs. Big take from the border state if we land him

It's feeling like we land this kid.  Was browsing this thread and this post captured me from a long time ago.

I'm curious to ask what the Top three teams other than Nebraska might be a better fit or project him to be a better NFL Tight End.  Any thoughts from anyone?

Personally, I think this kid would be developed better at Iowa ... just based off of track record alone.  Glad he is liking us. 

I don't know if I'm sold that we would really be committed to getting this kid 8-10 catches a game.  We might get him 8-10 looks and 3-5 catches in those looks.  Other than that ... he is a blocker.  I'm all game if he is used the way I envision him ... but how sold is everyone else that this kid will be used to truly change the TE position?

Input?

• Mavric changed the title to TE Thomas Fidone
  • Mavric pinned this topic