Scott Fraud

23 minutes ago, April Wine said:

first off nuance asking for me to be banned.....................thanks the laugh buddy  really .........I used to think you were cool     You can all hate me...........but i have lived this s#!tshow of Nebraska football since (i'll call 1999 our last good yr)  Frost has been pumping the koolaid and totally s#!t his pants under the national spotlight...........i love all the players just not so much the assistant coaches..............bring it on  prove me wrong

Jason Peter?!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, April Wine said:

first off nuance asking for me to be banned.....................thanks the laugh buddy  really .........I used to think you were cool     You can all hate me...........but i have lived this s#!tshow of Nebraska football since (i'll call 1999 our last good yr)  Frost has been pumping the koolaid and totally s#!t his pants under the national spotlight...........i love all the players just not so much the assistant coaches..............bring it on  prove me wrong

Feel free to leave, I'm sure the rest of us would love nothing more.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, April Wine said:

couple things here.....it was GAME #5!!!!! and 85% of the center snaps were going over Adrians head. That might be A Coaching issue......I don't know what  the COACHING did to Adrian in the off season but they totally ruined him..............no confidence at all........The offensive line SUCKS!!!  Farniok would be a nice player at a school like Chadron State.  Again coaching.......Frost can stick up for his guys all he wants, and they can whine about how they don't have the talent to compete yet, BULLs#!t!!!!!!!  I have been a Husker FAN for 52yrs and right now being a Husker fan is worse than being  a Cleveland Browns fan!!!!  We probably spend more money on our football team than anyteam in the nation and we have got s#!t results for it.......I didn't expect to win over ohio st but I thought we would compete.   Is it too much to ask that Nebraska with the national spotlight on them(or any other time), not be down 38tozero at halftime against ANYBODY!!!! in our home stadium?

I love how the last few lines of this are bolded.  I want to hear more about that.  Was it is conscious choice?  Or was it just a heat of the moment thing where you were clicking buttons?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, April Wine said:

JJ you telling me to GTFO????   How old are you?   YOU GET THE f#&% out.................Saturday night was not a BAD game for the Huskers  it IS the norm against any decent opponent they play .................blowd out every chance we get against top 10 

According to his profile, JJ was born in 1963, 56 for those that don't math very well.  It's right there and available to anyone level-headed enough to look for themselves.

couple things here.....it was GAME #5!!!!! and 85% of the center snaps were going over Adrians head. That might be A Coaching issue......I don't know what  the COACHING did to Adrian in the off season but they totally ruined him..............no confidence at all........The offensive line SUCKS!!!  Farniok would be a nice player at a school like Chadron State.  Again coaching.......Frost can stick up for his guys all he wants, and they can whine about how they don't have the talent to compete yet, BULLs#!t!!!!!!!  I have been a Husker FAN for 52yrs and right now being a Husker fan is worse than being  a Cleveland Browns fan!!!!  We probably spend more money on our football team than anyteam in the nation and we have got s#!t results for it.......I didn't expect to win over ohio st but I thought we would compete.   Is it too much to ask that Nebraska with the national spotlight on them(or any other time), not be down 38tozero at halftime against ANYBODY!!!! in our home stadium?

A W we have the right guys in the room now. Moos is the man and he will figure it out.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric locked this topic