Scott Fraud

Truth hurts guys, that's a fact...and its been hurting us as fans for 20yrs    im just tired of being the joke on national tv  I was at the Michigan game last year and I left at halftime......I wear my husker stuff proud....I have a herbie tattoo to prove it  I was at the LA coliseum  last yr at a ranms game at got so complimented on my husker stuff I was wearing(and my tatt)  Football fans everywhere WANT Nebraska to be good again........I was at the game last yr in Ann Arbor and left at halftime......................whats going on is not only embarrassing but we are a national joke.................im not ok with that

8 minutes ago, April Wine said:

Truth hurts guys, that's a fact...and its been hurting us as fans for 20yrs    im just tired of being the joke on national tv  I was at the Michigan game last year and I left at halftime......I wear my husker stuff proud....I have a herbie tattoo to prove it  I was at the LA coliseum  last yr at a ranms game at got so complimented on my husker stuff I was wearing(and my tatt)  Football fans everywhere WANT Nebraska to be good again........I was at the game last yr in Ann Arbor and left at halftime......................whats going on is not only embarrassing but we are a national joke.................im not ok with that

Look none of us like that we are getting our butts kicked against good competition either, but you got to know that Frost took over a program that was in shambles and he was really left with nothing when Riley was fired. Teams like Ohio State are stcked with top talent. We are still rebuilding our roster. It will take time for Frost to build his roster. We all want success sooner rather than later, but the reality is that this is a long rebuild and it will take a couple more years to get to where we want to be. Don't give up hope on Frostie yet.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

• Mavric locked this topic