Record Setting Sunday

As an outsider I just want to congratulate the huskies on setting yet another national record for the books last weekend. 

41 points is the biggest loss by a home team in the history of the College Gameday show.

It won’t be long before you’re beating five star recruits off with a stick.

Well done, Sand People. Well done. 

• Plus1 1

I agree its dissapointing , but Gameday never should have been here.  We all knew there was a 50/50 chance of this happening.  We have looked sloppy all year, and an elite team will do this to an average team with terrible QB play.

Was hoping AM would find himself, but knowing that if he was like he has been all year, wede get embarrassed.

23 minutes ago, HuskerCuz said:

As an outsider I just want to congratulate the huskies on setting yet another national record for the books last weekend. 

41 points is the biggest loss by a home team in the history of the College Gameday show.

Come to Lincoln, we will show you what 5 National Championship trophies look like when they are all lined up.  And we will have the members of the ,95, 97 Pipeline there to quickly answer any questions you might have.  

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, HuskerCuz said:

If you are going to Troll, at least be decent at it. Creative and or funny is preferred. This comes off as lazy.

Your heart isnt in it. 

Also, the key to a good troll job, is a good user name. 

• Plus1 5

36 minutes ago, HuskerCuz said:

So how are things over in Iowa right now? 

200.webp?cid=790b761181efbb78166b365aecf

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

Come to Lincoln, we will show you what 5 National Championship trophies look like when they are all lined up.  And we will have the members of the ,95, 97 Pipeline there to quickly answer any questions you might have.  

You're right...

I'm frightened, and most of all I'm sorry.

Please don't send Sasho Becvarovski my way.

• Mavric locked this topic