Nebraska's return to the BIG XII

Nebraska Back to the Big XII  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, HuskerForTrump2020 said:

Frost said it best in the Illinois post game.  He has the evidence to prove a majority of calls go against the Corn Huskers. This conference has made us house rich, but at what cost?? To turn our weekends into a fun get together to drink and watch us get our asses kicked?? Absolute incompetent officiating, rigged schedules, and worst of all absolute boring traditions and teams.

The leadership at the University pissed our traditions down the drain, and worst of all cut our lifeline off to the massive population of the south.  Texas kids accounted for a large part of the roster and kept our heads above water for a long time.  Was playing in the world's nicest stadium for a title game that bad?? The honey moon is long over, it's time to go back.   and I'm sorry to any of you too young to not remember the vastly superior story lines we had within the big 12.  Cheers I won't log in again.

I disagree. 

• Fire 1

36 minutes ago, HuskerForTrump2020 said:

Frost said it best in the Illinois post game.  He has the evidence to prove a majority of calls go against the Corn Huskers. This conference has made us house rich, but at what cost?? To turn our weekends into a fun get together to drink and watch us get our asses kicked?? Absolute incompetent officiating, rigged schedules, and worst of all absolute boring traditions and teams.

The leadership at the University pissed our traditions down the drain, and worst of all cut our lifeline off to the massive population of the south.  Texas kids accounted for a large part of the roster and kept our heads above water for a long time.  Was playing in the world's nicest stadium for a title game that bad?? The honey moon is long over, it's time to go back.   and I'm sorry to any of you too young to not remember the vastly superior story lines we had within the big 12.  Cheers I won't log in again.

Since he is obviously from Texas or OU we need to do our part and go troll their boards right now.

Yeah it's definitely in the big10s interest to screw over the only traditional power in the western division. I'm sure its great for ratings when northwestern and there dedicated dozens of fans win the division. They even went as far as to push us as the favorite in the west in the off season not out of hope that Nebraska would finally rise to the occasion but to laugh when it falls. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Man, between the Scott Fraud threads (was sooo looking forward to #3) and ones like this, it's time to ask the tough questions...has HB properly sprayed the doorways and foundations for trolls? Pretty thick out here this time of year. I believe you can pick up Troll-b-Gone in a 5 gallon bucket at Lowe's.

• Plus1 8