Nebraska's return to the BIG XII

Nebraska Back to the Big XII  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

What would suck is if/when in the next round of realignments, the B1G adds Texas. Does anyone else see this nightmare as a plausible possibility? 

Most definitely plausibly possible but for some reason I always thought they would end up Pac 12 after all.

36 minutes ago, Jarhead In Red said:

If knapplc is a serial abuser, I guess I'm feeling left out. He hasn't beaten my a$$ yet......maybe I haven't been around long enough yet...... :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Knapp is a tough guy but not a stupid guy...he knows not to mess with a jarhead! 

If being an opinionated butthead makes you an abuser, I'm guilty - but so is like 3/4 of HuskerBoard, so I'm in good company. :D

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

If being an opinionated butthead makes you an abuser, I'm guilty - but so is like 3/4 of HuskerBoard, so I'm in good company. :D

It's only abuse if your opinion is based off factual evidence and doesn't agree with the preconceived ideas the poster has. 

• Plus1 4

I think if Texas came into the B1G, they wouldn't have the control they had in the Big 12.

I am curious with the potential of realignment coming in a couple years who the B1G goes after. I do think their ultimate goal is to have 16 teams, hence the reason they got clever with their conference logo being B1G (B16). Similar to how they had BigTen written with the 11 written within it when they had 11 teams. My hope would be they grab a couple of Big12 teams, like Oklahoma/Ok State? 

Although for sustainability Nebraska in the B1G is best, I do think our turn around would be much faster in the Big 12. 

7 hours ago, knapplc said:

This is spot on. That conference isn't adding marquee teams anytime soon, and they're more likely to lose their good teams than add new, good teams.

Nebraska is NEVER going back to that conference, and that's fantastic. We are 1,000% better off in the Big Ten. It feels like home to a lot of Nebraska fans already. I love playing every team in the Big Ten West, and there hasn't been one time I've thought, "Gosh, I wish we could play Kansas State again."  That program and its fans are trash, and we are far better off without them. They add nothing to our experience.

I disagree

Just now, hskrfan4life said:

Why would we listen to you if you don't even follow up on your own statements. I'm still waiting for you to not log back on.

Why are you getting so defensive because I have a different view point than the veryyyy toxic establishment here. Can't wait for David to clean this place up. Didn't think you boys would handle the pop up ADS

8 hours ago, jaws said:

How many schools actually want to be in the Big12? When conference realignment talk happens, it isn't like big time schools are lining up to join that conference. You usually hear about schools exploring other options. I guess there are smaller schools wanting in a P5 conference that would jump at the chance. I understand the tradition but I find it hard to bring up tradition when talking about the current iteration of the Big12 conference. 

Still waiting on realignment

5 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

It's only abuse if your opinion is based off factual evidence and doesn't agree with the preconceived ideas the poster has. 

It's absolute abuse I am met with insult and 3 requests to ban simply because I have a different opinion than him. I read his post history he also has the same response to anything conservative clearly. David it's time to take action on these guys.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2