Nebraska's return to the BIG XII

Nebraska Back to the Big XII  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Savage Husker said:

I thought the B1G was weak before entering it and got goggles when it meant sticking it to the B12. Arguing over revenue doesn’t mean a lick when you’re not even playing or self-sabotaging your own league to stick it to one member. 

Highly unlikely but shoot the moon for the SEC

Nebraska and Ohio State as a pair would be a shoe in for SEC

That would truly get Nebraska back with the ability to tap into that recruiting base.

45 minutes ago, Savage Husker said:

I thought the B1G was weak before entering it and got goggles when it meant sticking it to the B12. Arguing over revenue doesn’t mean a lick when you’re not even playing or self-sabotaging your own league to stick it to one member. 

Highly unlikely but shoot the moon for the SEC

And really get your asses kicked. Sounds like a plan.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, OriginalCoach said:

And really get your asses kicked. Sounds like a plan.

I loved playing against better competition growing up because it both humbled me and proved to myself I could hang. I imagine Frost has a better take on what it means to play against the best and I guarantee his goal is to smash any team any time any where. I’d welcome the level of competition and what it’s potential could bring, and again, I’ll emphasize that I know it’s shooting the moon.

4 minutes ago, TcFlint said:

Tired of Cornhusker whining. sueing,, threatening the Big Ten!  Get out of our conference and turn all the money you recurved back!  We made a huge, huge, huge mistake by not taking Missouri or high academics Kansas!!!

"our"?, "we"? 

Something tells me you've never attended a university, let alone one that is proud of "high academics".

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1