Nebraska's return to the BIG XII

Nebraska Back to the Big XII  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, TcFlint said:

Tired of Cornhusker whining. sueing,, threatening the Big Ten!  Get out of our conference and turn all the money you recurved back!  We made a huge, huge, huge mistake by not taking Missouri or high academics Kansas!!!

William Shakespeare Quote: “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.” (12  wallpapers) - Quotefancy

1 hour ago, OriginalCoach said:

From conferences that had/have a plan to play football, unlike the B10.

Okay ITG, what conference and team?

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, TcFlint said:

Tired of Cornhusker whining. sueing,, threatening the Big Ten!  Get out of our conference and turn all the money you recurved back!  We made a huge, huge, huge mistake by not taking Missouri or high academics Kansas!!!

It sounds like Ohio State- you're top program even thinks the Big Ten are Tools. How sad would the Big Ten be if they left and you couldn't ride their coat tails anymore. When was the last Natty the Big Ten won outside of Ohio State? You would have to go back to the 60's. That is the definition of Pathetic and Irrelevant. I say the 60's because 97 Michigan split title was a joke. I think they got the wooden consolation trophy- the sears Trophy is in Lincoln. :lol: 

2 hours ago, TcFlint said:

Lamest fan base:  Michigan

Lamest tailgating in the Big Ten that I have seen so far:  Michigan

Worst looking girls:  Michigan

School that thinks they are the Harvard of the midwest when no one in America cares if you went to Michigan:  Michigan

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

Listening to 1620, reading this board as well as FB and Twitter, I have an unpopular opinion. 

just everyone shut it.  Why do we think we would be allowed to play outside of the conference? We knew it was conference only since July and sure the rug was pulled out after, but geez get mad over things that you can control. 

try to stay sane. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Listening to 1620, reading this board as well as FB and Twitter, I have an unpopular opinion. 

just everyone shut it.  Why do we think we would be allowed to play outside of the conference? We knew it was conference only since July and sure the rug was pulled out after, but geez get mad over things that you can control. 

try to stay sane. 

Like...when Warren announced there would be no season and that it would NOT be revisited?  

I mean...that changed.

And think what the fans are crying about...WE ARE CRYING ABOUT WANTING TO PLAY FOOTBALL.  Not more money or better officials or blah blah blah.  We just want our football team to play football.

• Plus1 2

OK...we've had a couple trolls from other teams here talking trash and they got banned.  Good.  But....for the life of me, I can't figure out why other programs would be mad that we tried scheduling a game this weekend.  Why?  Why does it hurt Michigan fan's feelings if we tried to play this weekend?

It just proves how stupid people look when they go to another fan base's board to talk trash.  Just think about this as an example when you consider doing it to another fan base board.

• Plus1 3
30 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Like...when Warren announced there would be no season and that it would NOT be revisited?  

I mean...that changed.

And think what the fans are crying about...WE ARE CRYING ABOUT WANTING TO PLAY FOOTBALL.  Not more money or better officials or blah blah blah.  We just want our football team to play football.

Is he going to change by Saturday?

I want them to play too. Believe me. My life is miserable and I am quite pathetic. I look forward to the distraction as much as anyone, but why not hate on Wisconsin? They voluntarily canceled.  Maybe there’s some fine print that says if you lose all your qb’s you can cancel judgement free, but I don’t think so. We knew the rules ahead of time and we’re hardly the first game to get canceled so I think we need to suck it up. 

Its only game two.  If every week gets canceled then I might think something is up 

3 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Is he going to change by Saturday?

I want them to play too. Believe me. My life is miserable and I am quite pathetic. I look forward to the distraction as much as anyone, but why not hate on Wisconsin? They voluntarily canceled.  Maybe there’s some fine print that says if you lose all your qb’s you can cancel judgement free, but I don’t think so. We knew the rules ahead of time and we’re hardly the first game to get canceled so I think we need to suck it up. 

Its only game two.  If every week gets canceled then I might think something is up 

Oh trust me, I am hating on Wisconsin.  Total sissy move on their part and they know it.

1 hour ago, krc1995 said:

try to stay sane. 

Because we feel the conference is in the wrong.   Sometimes you need to stand up for what you think is right.   I’m glad we’re not just another “yes men” school for this bizarre conference.